1. What kind of equipment do you use? I shoot with a Canon 5D Mark II and a variety of professional Canon L series lenses.
2. Where should I have my session? A place particularly special to you or some place you really enjoy being. Sessions can be held almost anywhere! If you don’t have a certain place in mind, don’t worry. We will find one together!
3. How long after the session will I receive my images? You will receive a sneak peek on the blog or facebook within 3-4 days. Your online gallery will be available for viewing within 2 weeks after your session. Once your order is placed and final payment is received, you can expect your images within 1-2 weeks
4. How long will my session last? On average, about 1.5 – 2 hours.
5. What should I wear? Anything that makes you feel fabulous! Something that brings out the real YOU. Don’t be afraid of colors or accessories. For groups, I recommend wearing complimenting colors, but not all the same color. I also advise clients to stay away from large wording or logos on clothing.
6. Can I bring props? Absolutely! I encourage it! I love to incorporate your interests and style into your session.